Where Careers Begin after the Military
- Contact NAVNET Resources for subscription fee breakdown
- Receive highly qualified job candidate resumes from NAVNET
At NAVNET Resources, we offer employers access to a very focused and specialized roster of highly qualified job candidates who are thoroughly tested in the most rigorous environment in today’s world – a military at war.
Join us for our networking breakfast
We get together for breakfast on the third Friday of each month at Admiral Baker Clubhouse (2400 Admiral Baker Road, San Diego, CA, 92120). We start at 0700 and are usually out of there by 0815. We are going to enjoy a buffet breakfast with a minimum cost structure of $20.00 per person. We're a rather casual group so the uniform of the day is whatever you need to wear for the rest of your day.
What Makes NAVNET Resources different from other transition assistance
- NAVNET Resources Management are all former senior military leaders who have transitioned to highly successful civilian careers and, therefore, have a clear understanding of both employer needs and job candidate search processes
- NAVNET members have extensive technical and managerial experience across the full spectrum of experience levels from journeyman to executive.
Our Competitive Edge
- Top quality, proven performer candidate pool
- Focused distribution to a specialized potential candidate pool
- NAVNET Resources staff has decades of military-to-civilian transition training, coaching and mentoring