Where Careers Begin after the Military
- Contact NAVNET Resources for subscription fee breakdown
- Receive highly qualified job candidate resumes from NAVNET
At NAVNET Resources, we offer employers access to a very focused and specialized roster of highly qualified job candidates who are thoroughly tested in the most rigorous environment in today’s world – a military at war.
Join us for our networking breakfast
We get together for breakfast on the third Friday of each month at Trellises Garden Grille in the Town & Country Hotel in Mission Valley. We start at 0700 and are usually out of there by 0815. We order from a special breakfast menu and pass the bill around for contributions when it comes. We're a rather casual group so the uniform of the day is whatever you need to wear for the rest of your day.
What Makes NAVNET Resources different from other transition assistance
- NAVNET Resources Management are all former senior military leaders who have transitioned to highly successful civilian careers and, therefore, have a clear understanding of both employer needs and job candidate search processes
- NAVNET members have extensive technical and managerial experience across the full spectrum of experience levels from journeyman to executive.
Our Competitive Edge
- Top quality, proven performer candidate pool
- Focused distribution to a specialized potential candidate pool
- NAVNET Resources staff has decades of military-to-civilian transition training, coaching and mentoring